WATO EX 35 Anesthesia Modern Machine AIDTRONIX USA
- Breathing circuit with CO2 bypass valve, which supports CO2 canister exchange during surgery
- Information message displayed on the screen to confirm the correct assembly of a CO2 canister
- Information message displayed for the correct assembly of a breathing circuit to provide safety confirmation
- It has a multi-selectable display on a colorful LCD screen
- Contemporary and ergonomic considerations
Electronically-controlled and pneumatically-driven ventilator
, VCV, PCV, SIMV, PSV and Manual modes
- Allowing conjunction with up to 2 vaporizers
- On EX-35, minimum TV down to 20mL, making it suitable for patients from infants to adult without changing the breathing circuit
- External module for side stream EtCO2 and Anesthetic Agents measurement for EX-35
- Meets versatile applications, especially for low-flow anesthesia
- Compatible with Mindray patient monitors with a pre-designed mounting kit.
WATO EX 35 Anesthesia Modern Machine AIDTRONIX USA Series of anesthesia machines are suitable for general anesthesia in a wide range of operating theatre patients from children to adults. With stable function, advanced safety design, reliable performance and user-friendly interface, the gives clinical users basic monitoring measurements on a colorful LCD screen with up to 3 waveforms, including Paw, TVe, MV, Ppeak, and Pmean, with graphs of pressure and flow at the same time. Except for basic ventilation modes, we also offer advanced modes such as SIMV applicable for spontaneous breathing of patients. The powerful data review supports 24-hour trends for alarm events. Besides the integrated monitoring parameters, we also provide external monitoring covering sidestream of EtCO2.
- Excellent ventilator
We also offer six different ventilation modes that are suitable for various clinical situations. And also a dynamic and fresh gas compensation with 20 ml of minimum tidal volume. WATO EX-35 is ready for patients from neonates to adults.
- Compact breathing circuit
Compact breathing circuit with 2.6L circuit volume, especially for low flow anesthesia. Latex-free PSU material, autoclavable at 134℃. Additionally, CO2 bypass function ensures patients’ safety.
- State of the art vaporizer
Two standard vaporizer positions. Up to five different anesthetic agents’ vaporizer choices with automatic compensation for temperature/flow rate/pressure.
- Agents and EtCO2 Monitoring
The TM External gas module with world-class Artema gas technology automatically identifies different agents including halothane/enflurane/isoflurane/ sevoflurane/desflurane as well as O2/N O/CO simultaneously with MAC values– all showed on the main screen.
- Size: 1375mm (H) x 880mm (W) x 620mm (D)
- Weight: <120kg
- Power supply: 100~240V
- Battery 150min
- Pneumatic driven and electronic control
- Tidal volume:20~1500 mL (VCV)
- Inspiratory flow range: 1~100 L/min
- Oxygen flush 25~75 L/min
- CO2 Canister 1.5 L
- Gas supply: O, O +N O, O +N O+Air, O +Air
- Backup cylinder yokes: O, O + O, O +N O, O +Air
- Position for vaporizer: 2
- Vaporizer: Halothane, Enflurane, Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, Desflurane
- Vaporizer mounting system: Selectatec, Interlock
- Anesthetic agents monitoring: Optional
- EtCO2 monitoring: Optional
- Monitor parameters: Tidal volume, O concentration, Airway pressure, Breathing frequency, Minute volume, PEEP
- Alarm: Low airway pressure, High airway pressure, Oxygen failure alarm, Apnea alarm, Breathing rate alarm, O2 concentration
- Active AGSS: Optional