Portable Multi-Output Veterinary Anesthesia Hospital Operating Machine Equipment
- CE approved portable anesthesia machine
- It’s a compact and lightweight device that can be transported by pull-rod case. It can be put on the table and assembled on the trolley.
- Jackson or Bain’s absorber is available
- Specifically designed to accommodate a low flow
- Select tec bar where you can make a quick change to the vaporizer mounting device.
- Professional airtight breathing circuit design provides the stable a gas anesthesia.
- Save on anesthesia gas consumption, to ensure a clean operating room and laboratory environment.
- It has an external and reusable soda lime canister. It is easily watched, and it is also fast to replace the soda lime.
- With the oxygen flush function, you can ensure that the clinical anesthesia and Oxygen supply demand is on check.
- With an APL pressure, you can reduce the valve to prevent pressure to hurt the animal and therefore ensure the animals safety.
- Wastewater discharge system
- Visible inspiration and expiration valve
- Could upgrade to Oxygen & N2O or Oxygen air flow meter freely
- Module rack with polyester medical material with superior spray technology, high strength, and lightweight.
- With its transport case, it makes it convenient to take and transport
- Easy to disassemble and assemble all the components. It is also convenient to clean and maintain.
This Multi-Output Anesthesia Machine is our most advanced system and offers a highly efficient, and precise gas flow that is easy to use. Its support it not only upgrades to a super clinical field but it also becomes applicable for anesthesiology, gynecology and obstetrics, stomatology, emergency and veterinary department. It gives a safe, accurate and convenient support to combine the application which it will assist you with a fast response to care for the life of a patient.
- Ventilation mode: Closed, half-closed, half-open
- Tidal volume( Manual Mode): 10~2000ml
- Gas pressure: 0.25~0.65Mpa
- Flow meter: Oxygen two tube: one tube:0.1~1, one tube:1~10L/M
- APL valve: 0.5~6.0Kpa
- OXYGEN Flush: 25~75L/min
- I:E: As the doctor operation
- BPM: As the doctor operation
- Monitoring: Airway pressure, respiratory mode.
- Three gauges:
- One for Oxygen source pressure
- One for oxygen working pressure
- One for airway pressure
- Application: Adult and Pediatric (3kg over)
- Enflurane 0.2 to 5%
- Isoflurane 0.2 to 5%
- Halothane 0.2 to 5%
- Sevoflurane 0.2 to 8%
- 0.2 to 15L/min
- 0.2 to 10L/min (normal usage) for concentrations>5 vol%
- Filling volume for an agent:
- About 340ml with dry wick
- About 300 ml with a moist wick
- Select a technology that is compatible
- Draeger plugin
- Cage mount (ISO 23mm tapers)
- Cage mount with interlock