Click Here For Product Manual Features: iPhone, Android, PC, Tablet Compatible Adjustable frequency probe EHN image enhancement (0-5 level) Speckle reduction technology Wireless connectivity, easy to operate Built-in and rechargeable battery Intelligent terminal platform, powerful expansion functions on application, storage, communication, printing Description: This is a wireless Ultrasound array...
- iPhone, Android, PC, Tablet Compatible
- Adjustable frequency probe
- EHN image enhancement (0-5 level)
- Speckle reduction technology
- Wireless connectivity, easy to operate
- Built-in and rechargeable battery
- Intelligent terminal platform, powerful expansion functions on application, storage, communication, printing
This is a wireless Ultrasound array probe scanner. This wireless probe with integrated ultrasound circuit board inside, can connect to the iPhone, iPad and android based smartphones or computers.
The older versions on Ultrasound machines used to be confined to clunky computers that had to be carted around. Advanced digital imaging and portability make it easier to move and carry. Just like your smartphone, light and easy to carry it’s a new kind of Ultrasound making its way into the pockets of doctors around the world.
The ability to detect problems such as fluid around the heart, an acute heart attack, or to determine why a patients valve is not working in five minutes instead of an hour and those minutes can determine the difference between life and death.
- Frequency: Convex array 3.5MHz/5MHz
- Linear array 7MHZ/10MHz
- Depth: 240mm, Adjustable
- Screen: Smart phone, tablet, PC
- Supporting system: Apple MacOS, Windows, Android, Tablet
- Display mode: B, B/B, B/M
- Image gray scale: 256 level
- Pseudo color: 8 kinds
- Image Storage: Using intelligent terminal customers to use (mobile phones, Tablet PC)
- Measure: distance, area, obstetrics and other;
- Power: USB Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Battery working time: 3 hours
- Power consumption: 10W (unfreeze) /4W (freeze)
- Size:104 mm x 50 mm x 22 mm
- Weight: 308 grams