Features: Compact, cost-efficient and easy - to- use. Excellent precision and reliability Long life, high performance, maintenance-free electrodes Automatic sampling, washing, and calibration Touchscreen, large LCD display Internal thermal recorder, supporting barcode reader Autosampler is optional. Description: Electrolyte analyzers measure electrolyte levels in the human body to detect metabolic imbalances...
- Compact, cost-efficient and easy - to- use.
- Excellent precision and reliability
- Long life, high performance, maintenance-free electrodes
- Automatic sampling, washing, and calibration
- Touchscreen, large LCD display
- Internal thermal recorder, supporting barcode reader
- Autosampler is optional.
Electrolyte analyzers measure electrolyte levels in the human body to detect metabolic imbalances and measure renal and cardiac function. The electrolytes measure: sodium (Na+), potassium (K+), chloride (Cl-) and bicarbonate (HCO3- or CO2). Electrolyte analyzers are used in hospital and reference laboratories and also in point of care settings.
The Aidtronix USA Electrolyte/Chemistry Analyzers provide a whole blood stat analysis in as few as 36 seconds, 24 hours/day. For higher volume routine testing, our electrolyte analyzers provide batch analysis, walkaway automation, and rapid throughput of up to 475 tests per hour. What’s more, a single analyzer can analyze whole blood samples for stats testing; serum and plasma samples for routine testing; CSF and dialysate samples for specialty testing; and urine samples without pre-dilution, recalibration, or reprogramming.
- Data storage: up to 200 patient result
- Calibration: Automatic or On-demand
- Input: Touch-screen
- Display: Large LCD with backlight
- Output: Internal thermal recorder
- Sample volume: 100~150uL
- Certificate: CE, ISO
- Throughput: up to 60 samples/h
- Type: Batch, Walkaway Automation