Features: EtCO2 technology of infrared ray gas analysis Balance gas compensation makes minimum influence against other gases Lung pressure and temperature compensation (BTPS compensation) is selectable Pump flux is selectable for adult KPA, mmHg or % are selectable Specially designed water filter can be selectable, keeping work under the heavy...
- EtCO2 technology of infrared ray gas analysis
- Balance gas compensation makes minimum influence against other gases
- Lung pressure and temperature compensation (BTPS compensation) is selectable
- Pump flux is selectable for adult
- KPA, mmHg or % are selectable
- Specially designed water filter can be selectable, keeping work under the heavy humid environment, also suitable for an intubated patient
- Audio-optical alarm for exceeding limits and Apnea
- 24 hours trend diagram keeps still available after power-off
Capnography monitor is designed using the advanced microprocessor technology with latest components to present a self-contained and fully quantitative capnograph with a waveform display. This small and portable capnometer monitors end-tidal carbon dioxide (EtCO2) concentrations and respiratory rate within 15 seconds and gives you the accurate results. The capnometer requires no warm-up time and gives you the immediate results.
It allows the physician to assess the depth and effectiveness of spontaneous circulation (ROSC). This lightweight machine fits in the palm of your hand for unmatched mobility and convenient during short time EtCO2 monitoring of adult, pediatric and infant patients.
Flexible to use at multiple points of care, including pre-hospital, emergency medicine, operating room, intensive care unit, and long-term acute care. Helps physician assess the effectiveness of CPR and guide ventilation, allowing them to make adjustments in the course of treatment. This device is designed for reliable operation in challenging environments, Easy to maintain and no routine calibration required.
- CO2: 0-99 mmHg
- RR: 3-150 bpm
Accuracy (Standard Conditions):
- CO2: 0-40 mmHg +2 mmHg; 41-99 mmHg 6% of reading
- RR: ±1 bpm
- Type: 2 (two) AAA Cell Alkaline or Lithium
- Battery life: 8 hours (Alkaline) or 12 hours (Lithium)
- Operating temperature: 23 to 122º F
- Operating humidity: 10-95%, non-condensing
- Storage temperature: -22 to 158º F
- Dimensions: 2.1” x 1.5” x 1.5”
- Weight: 2.1 oz. (with alkaline batteries)
- Dead space adult/pediatric: 6 ml
- Dead space infant: 1 ml