Endotracheal tube cuffed High volume Low pressure
The endotracheal tube is a temporarily breathing device that is inserted into a patient's trachea
To maintain an open air passage and prevent aspiration of mucus and gastric contents during anesthesia and surgeries.
- Allows one to provide positive pressure ventilation.
- It is critical for airway control
- It provides a passage for gases to flow between a patients lungs and an anesthesia breathing syst
- Made from Non-toxic medical PVC material, latex free
- Transparent soft and smooth.
- High Volume cuff low pressure
- Disposable or Re-usable
- Use: Air injection
- CE and ISO13485
For more infromation click