Aidtronix USA Video Laryngoscope Portable intubation Kit + 10 Disposable Blades
The video laryngoscope combines the technology of video with the technique of direct laryngoscopy when there is a need to perform a procedure and when the respiratory tract is unexpectantly blocked and it is necessary in order to save the life of a patient.
Identify and respond to a unpredicted difficult procedure faster than ever with the outmost accuracy and speed, and perform a successful intubation with great confidence.
- It has a display monitor which it can rotate in a 180-degree angle which is a very convenient feature due to the fact that you can view the procedure from multiple angles.
- It can be used while performing anesthesia on a patient. It can also be used while examining vocal cords or larynx. It is also used to remove foreign objects from a patients throat, or to collect tissue samples (biopsy).
- Used by anesthesiologists in surgical cases, Intensive care units, emergency settings, paramedics, EMT’s .
- The super slim blade profile improves access in the smaller mouth openings and reduces dental damage making it safer for patient use.
- The compact, cable-free device is ready when you need it. Avoid the awkward hassle of cord-abound traditional video laryngoscopes.
- Resolution: 960x480
- 10 Pieces of disposable blades with order
- 4 GB Memory Card
- USB Cable and AV Out cable, it would allow you to connect to a bigger monitor or screen.
For more infromation click